Is it hot in here or is it me?! ☀️IT'S SUMMER! Now is a great time to plan your marketing campaigns and activities for the coming season!🌻🌼
June 2022 Events!
5. 🌏 World Environment Day #WorldEnvironmentDay
Another day created by the United Nations, every June 5th celebrates World Environment Day. This day is about raising awareness and action for the global protection of the environment.
Non-fungible: something that is unique, irreplaceable and non-interchangeable. Which, according to the video-sharing platform, is exactly like our planet.
To mark Earth Day, YouTube teamed up with 15 content creators and many different organisations to explore unique locations across the globe and show how incredibly rare and one-of-a-kind our planet is.
11. 👑 Queen's Birthday This isn’t the Queen’s actual birthday (that’s on 21st April) but this is her “official” one. In the past official celebrations to mark a King or Queen’s birthday have been held on a day that isn’t their actual birthday. The Queen’s great-grandfather, Edward VII, who was King from 1901 to 1910 was born in November, which is not known in the UK for its good weather. He wanted a big public celebration, and as the weather in November would likely be cold, wet and windy, he combined it with a military parade in the summer – and there you have it!
Definitively British brands (and a few surprises) got involved when it was the queens 90th in the top trending hashtag #HappyBirthdayYourMajesty.
15. 🍺 National Beer Day #NationalBeerDay
“Beer Day Britain” is an annual event celebrating beer in Britain. Just typing this is making me thirsty! For National Beer Day this year could you organise a brewery tour for your beer loving staff, or maybe buy some craft beer and reward people for their hard work?
19. Father's Day (Third Sunday in June) #FathersDay
Father’s Day is worth only half of that spent on Mother’s Day, but millions of pounds will still be spent on this occasion nevertheless. Remember, it’s not just for dads. It’s for fathers-to-be, fathers-in-law, stepfathers, grandfathers and father figures.
21. 🌞 First Day of Summer #FirstDayOfSummer
The first day of summer occurs when the Sun reaches its highest and northernmost point in the sky. This event marks the start of summer in the northern half of the globe, when we see the longest period of sunlight and the shortest night of the year.
21. 🧘♀️ International Yoga Day #InternationalYogaDay
Limber up and celebrate International Yoga Day! The United Nations General Assembly chose June 21 for the occasion, since it has one of the longest days of sun compared to other days of the year.
21. 🌍 World Wellbeing Week #WorldWellbeingWeek Now in its fourth year, World WellBeing Week returns in June 2022 to provide the opportunity for participants worldwide to promote an overall awareness for the wide-ranging aspects of wellbeing, including social, physical, emotional, financial, career, community and environmental wellbeing. Something never before so important in these challenging times of ours.
27. 🎾 Wimbledon #Wimbledon2022
This world-famous Grand Slam tournament has been held, for 2 weeks every summer, and is the oldest tennis tournament in the world, held at the All England Club in Wimbledon. A glorious fortnight of strawberries and cream and more recently a British winner!
30. Social Media Day #SMDay
It's hard to escape the fact that every day of the year is social media day, but, why not make a special effort on this day to showcase your social media presence? Groups, communities, and businesses are encouraged to invite new participation and to empower positive interaction.